A weekly writing round-up for all of those in the writing trenches.
This is a fun meme hosted here, at Write All About It every Monday, where you can meet other like-minded writers and share what you’ve been working on and how the writing week has gone for you!
Specifically you can answer all OR any of the following questions:
- Name of your WIP (Only if you want to disclose)
- Goals for the week ahead
- Stats for the previous week – how much did you write or revise, were you happy with it?
- Biggest challenge that you faced or/and biggest success
- The biggest thing that surprised you–it may be a plot-bunny (taking your plot in a different direction), an unplanned character, an unplanned location that’s going to take your plot in a different direction… anything!
- Any helpful tips/tricks you learnt? – feel free to post a link to the article/blog/vlog
Once you’ve written your post, leave a comment with the link to your post url (not your blog) and check out what other writers have to say this week.
Links to previous My Muse Monday’s
- My Muse Monday – July 27 2015
- My Muse Monday – July 20 2015
- My Muse Monday – July 13 2015
- My Muse Monday – July 06 2015
- My Muse Monday – June 29 2015
- My Muse Monday – June 21 2015